Saturday, February 19, 2011

Calling all single guys!

Ladies,

I am getting restless. I am reaching out to each of you in a request. Not a desperate one, but for the future of this "blog" and the future of my sanity, I pose (or POST) this to you all:

I am looking to go on dates. Think of one guy friend who is single and is willing to take out an amazing girl such as myself. This will be a new twist to this blog. Go out on dates of friends of (girl)friends.

I challenge each of you to come up with one guy, preferably who lives close to me (Providence, Boston, NYC) and set me up on a date. What's more fun than being a shadchen? (That's Yiddish for matchmaker.)

This sort of reminds me of the episode of Sex and the City where Carrie runs out of things to write about to needs to resort to writing about socks, and Samantha makes a fabulous pun - SOCKS and the City. Don't worry, I will not be writing about the new socks I recently bought.

Looking for responses (email is fine). Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. I live in DC so sadly I cannot contribute to this post -- BUT if you move to DC then that is another story :)

    ReplyDelete