Ok ladies - it happened again. I got another pick up line that makes me think, were pick up lines just a fad of the 90s or go guys really think they work??
So far my list of Most Memorable Pick Up Lines is at 2*, but Saturday night I added a 3rd to the list...
I was at a roofdeck party and this guy (who was relatively cute if he just kept his mouth shut) comes up to me and says: "When I put my hand up on your hip, then I dip, you dip, we dip. That should be your theme song of the night."
Aaaaarrreee you serious?? Your theme song should be "You say it best when you say nothing at all."
*Here are the other 2 on my list:
#1. A guy played rocks, papers with me from across the bar and when I lost I had to go over to him. That was actually pretty good.
#2. Guy: "Where did you get that necklace?"
Me: "Australia"
Guy: "Is that where you got your pretty blue eyes?"
If you have any good pick up lines, please share!!
i love all those pickup lines :)
ReplyDelete"you say it best, when you say nothing at all" just made me laugh out loud...and yes i wrote it out because i am a solid 10 years too old to LOL.
ReplyDeleteyou're cute. good luck tonight!