Friday, July 9, 2010

Back for seconds

Everytime I hear a reaction about my most recent post, I realize there is so much more I didn't tell y'all about the date.

For instance, he told me he was SO good at chess that he used to play in Washington Square Park (which is known for chess players) for money. But now nobody there will play him because they know he's so good.

Oh man, I can't believe I turned this chess-champ down! Especially if he looks like this...

http://www.facebook.com/jordan.brumer

(Yes, this is his actual photo. I googled him and found it, which sort of makes me a creepo, but totally worth showing all of you.)

Finally - last night I was at Happy Hour at the bar right across from where we went out on our date (we went to the Black Door, I was at The Ainsworth*) and sure enough, he's there! We didn't make eye contact but we knew who we were. Good thing he didn't ask me out on Date #2...


* For those of you who live in the city, The Ainsworth is a great location to scope out hotties for 2 main reasons:
1. the hot-guy to average-girl ratio is like 4:1
2. if you don't want to make it obvious you're creepily checking out a guy, luckily there is a giant mirror behind the bar

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to check out that bar! I love that you found his profile, I would do the same. I like to call it 'researching'

    Love the blog keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete